Summer Dock Assistant
Our business is only as good as our staff! Our staff is the first impression every customer has even before they step aboard our beautiful new pontoon boats. That first impression is very important to us.
Orlando Boat Rentals is searching for our 2021 dock assistants! Anyone interested should drop us a line on the contact us page. People interested should make sure to include their cell number, best time to reach you, and some background on why you would be good for this position.
PAY: $15 an hr.
Good Candidates for this Position have the following:
– The ability to talk to customers and communicate effectively and professionally
– The ability to lift gas cans that can weigh 30-35lbs+
– The ability to be on time (we have a really low tolerance for not being at the marina on time)
– Must be 18+
– Reliable transportation
– Live close to the marina in Windermere (this job isn’t a good fit for someone with a long commute)
– Knowledge of boating and boating safety is a plus
– Captains License (USCG 6-Pack) is a major plus but obviously this is rare
– Willing to complete a free MyFWC Online Boater’s Safety Course
Great employees in the past have been people that live on the lake near the marina, stay at home moms/dads who have school age kids and can come to the marina after dropping the kids off at school, college students home for the summer, etc.
PERKS of working for Orlando Boat Rentals include:
– Access to luxury pontoons during the week (when available)
– Free CPR and Boating Safety Training
– Gain marine industry trade knowledge
– Gain on-water hours for USCG Captain’s License requirements